Tourist Attractions of Scania
Get Tourist Information about Tourist Attractions of Scania
Discover history of Sweden through visit to Tourist Attractions of Scania. Among others:
- ⚪ Glimmingehus Fort is the best preserved medieval stronghold in Scandinavia and was built 1499-1506.
- ⚪ Hovdala Castle the tower carries traces of battles of the late 1600s when Danes attacked Hovdala during the Scanian War 1675-1679.
- ⚪ Tower The Core was built in the 1310s, and is the only part remaining of a larger former Danish Helsingborg fortress.
- ⚪ Lund Cathedral was built before 1085.
- ⚪ Malmö Castle is the oldest preserved Renaissance castle in Scandinavia.