Tourist Attractions of Southeast Sweden
Get Tourist Information about Tourist Attractions of Southeast Sweden
In the following regions:
Småland, Östergötland County, Kronoberg County, Blekinge County
Discover history of Sweden through visit to Tourist Attractions of Southeast Sweden. Among others:
- ⚪ Swedish Air Force Museum the collection includes Junkers Ju 86 bomber (the only one left in the world).
- ⚪ Kalmar Castle where the Kalmar Union was formed.
- ⚪ Kalmar Cathedral is one of the foremost examples of classical baroque architecture.
- ⚪ Eketorp Fort was built by the ancient population of Iron Age around 400 AD.
- ⚪ Naval Museum with focusing on Sweden's Naval Defense.
- ⚪ Vadstena Castle was built as a fortress by Gustav Vasa in the 16th century.
- ⚪ Vreta Abbey was founded between 1105 and 1100, and where many of the ancient kings of Sweden are buried.