Tourist Attractions of North Sweden
Get Tourist Information about Tourist Attractions of North Sweden
In the following regions:
Uppsala County, Västernorrland County, Dalarna County, Norrbotten County
Discover history of Sweden through visit to Tourist Attractions of North Sweden. Among others:
- ⚪ Gammelstad Church Town is the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- ⚪ Formerly top secret Boden Fortress.
- ⚪ Uppsala Cathedral where are many Swedish kings buried.
- ⚪ Skokloster Castle is considered one of Europe's finest baroque castle.
- ⚪ Örbyhus Castle was as the prison for King Eric XIV of Sweden
- ⚪ Uppsala Castle where was committed Sture Murders
- ⚪ Falun Mine Museum also is the UNESCO World Heritage Site.